The organizing committee of Virtual VietTESOL International Convention 2020 is delighted to announce that grant applications for the convention are now open HERE!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- VIC 2020 Grants are available to VietTESOL Members only. If you are NOT a current VietTESOL Member, click here to register for a membership plan at VietTESOL Association website at http://www.viettesol.org and apply for a VIC 2020 grant when you have got a VietTESOL Member ID.
- VIC 2020 Grants are sponsored by the Regional English Language Office, U.S. Embassy in Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Each VIC 2020 Grant is awarded to only one grantee and the grant cannot be transferrable.
- Each VIC 2020 Grant fully covers the ticket corresponding to the grantee's type of attendee.
- Personal ID might be required. Please prepare a soft copy for verification.
- VIC 2020 Grants might be cancelled if cheating.
- The application deadline is September 15, 2020 for Speakers and September 30, 2020 for Regular Attendees.
- Notification of selection result will be made on a rolling basis and no later than the application deadline. Speaker applicants will be notified by September 15 and attendee applicants will be notified by September 30.
- Be a VietTESOL Member.
- Be a citizen of an ASEAN country.
- Be a full time English language teachers.
- First-time grantees (those who have NOT received a VietTESOL grant before).
- K-12 English teachers from public schools in provinces.
- Confirmed speakers at VIC 2020.
- Past and current volunteers and supporters in VietTESOL Association's programs and events.