VIC2021 is now accepting registration for participation and grants for non-speakers.
To support the professional development of teachers by enabling more teachers to attend the annual VietTESOL International convention, VietTESOL is pleased to announce that 600 scholarships from RELO Vietnam (Regional English Language Office – US. Embassy in Vietnam), and 100 scholarships from British Council (each equivalent to 600.000 VND including tickets for pre-convention workshops and main convention sessions) will be offered to (but not limited to):
- First-time attendees
- Teachers from remote areas
- Active VietTESOL supporters
Please NOTE that:
- If you are a VIC2021 speaker, you are NOT eligible for this scholarship. (Scholarships for speakers have been offered exclusively via email).
- The deadline for application is September 30 and you will be notified of the results by October 5.
- You are required to be a member of VietTESOL to apply for these scholarships. If you haven't done so, please register to be a member here: http://viettesol.org/index.php/membership/become-a-member
Please go to https://www.cognitoforms.com/VietTESOL3/VIC2021GrantApplicationForm then register for our scholarships by September 30.
For regular attendees, please register at https://viettesol.dryfta.com/registration by October 15.